Tuesday 18 May 2010

Outfits for the Week

I'm off on holiday to Italy in just over a week, driving down with Pa then meeting the rest of the fam there and I literally can't wait! Got my entire wardrobe ready (I think) but a last minute dash to Oxford Street is in order just to make sure I have all I need. But the day after I get back is the long anticipated Graduate Fashion Week (eeeek) where I will have the grand showing of Fashionista Magazine (which I am now fully the Editor of which has been exciting/extremely daunting/very stressful so I know definitley look in need of 10 days in sunny Italia) And i'm going to be at the fabulous Gala Night, where all the celebs and fashion insiders go. Excited! And so here are my top outfits for the 4 days of GFW and my Gala Night outfit.

Day One

Vintage Style Lace Dress 
£40.00 Topshop


Grey Ribbed Socks
£3.00 Topshop


Tan Brogues 
ASOS.com £50.00


Day Two

Grey Vest Tee
£6.00 Topshop


Khaki Shorts
River Island £24.99 


Brown Heels
River Island £49.99

Day Three

Floral Long Blazer
Urban Outfitters £50 (sale)

Grecian Bodycon Bandeau
Topshop £15

Black Polka Dot Tie-Up Heels
Miss Selfridge £40


Day Four

Nude Blouse
Topshop £32

Leggings
Topshop £12


Brown Loafers
Aldo £39.98


Gala Night


Mango Lace Tiered Dress
ASOS.com £69.90


Berry Heels
ASOS.com £65
Cream Vintage Style Clutch
Accesorize £22


Oh how I wish I was a millionaire :(

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment