Tuesday 15 June 2010

Isle of Wight Festival Style Watcher

Here's a look at who was wearing what at the Isle of White Festival.

Fearne Cotton looking effortlessly cool
in a cute white dress, toughened up with a biker jacket,
boots and wayfarers.

Florence Welch being her usual kooky self,
loving the american 50's teenager look she's got going on,
not to mention the statement orange hair

She has the voice of a 60's soul singer and the style to match.
Paloma Faith does glam festival fashion as it's best with an amazing statement dress
and skyscraper postbox red heels. (I must get myself a  headscarf!)

My new fashion BFF (i'm lying, of course) Erin O'Connor adding
a sparkly touch to a simple festival outfit. Shows you don't need to go all out to look great.
Add a few sequins and there you go : supermodel ready!
(though it does look suspiciously similar to the sparkly top she wore to GFW.... anyone else notice this?)


I adore these flowery headbands they were giving out at the festival,
must make sure I nab one for this summer they just look so cute!
Instant Hippy Cute

Now i'm hardly a Kate Moss fan, but when she does festivals, she does them good.
And this time is no different, i love the mega sized scarf and the new
extensions she's rocking look a-m-a-zing.

Yes, I had to do a double take too. Firstly I thought this may be a rocker from the Arctic Monkeys
when in fact it's lead singers girlfriend Alexa Chung!
Although she looks as stylish and laid back as ever...
perhaps it's time to remember you are ACTUALLY a female Alexa?

Now, forgive me if you disagree but I think this is plain awful.
There's festival fashion, then there's festival tramp.
Nothing clashes in the right way, the shoes just make the whole thing look oddly shaped and don't even get me started on the stupid novelty sunglasses.
Maybe better luck next time Marina.
(This has nothing to do with my sudden distatse for her after the stuck up
 interview she gave to company magazine last month..)

What's your favourite looks for the week? Any ideas for your festival fashion yet?

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment