Wednesday 18 August 2010

Sorry!

I've have deserted the blog for a little while, been a crazy busy summer! I left London, felt a bit down so wasn't up for posting then went off to Benicassim festival which was AMAZING, literally if you fancy a festival next year do Beni. And now i've got a new job in Kurt Geiger (eeeep!) so i've been tied up with that.

I promise I will try and get back into posting more often, don't want you to think i've forgotten about it all (:

Here's my lust list for this week:


Pom Pom Coat - £75 - Topshop

THE most beautiful coat ever, it's just so so cute! 
Selling my old one on ebay so I can justify buying a new one.



Beige Ankle Boots - £55 - Miss KG
I loveloveove these boots and keep swooning over them at work
and now they're on a limited promotion so they're even cheaper!



Set of bracelets - £10 - ASOS.com

Mix set of bracelets, perfect for the festival season
Not to mention this seasons grunge theme


Peter Pan Smock Dress -  £45 - Miss Selfridge

This is THE dress style for the next season, 
I love the Peter Pan collar and it has such a vintage feel.


Someone give me a million pounds? ;)

What's on your lust list for this week? 

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment