Thursday 28 April 2011

Outfit of the Week

I always find myself online shop browsing when i've got the least money to spend (currently my budget is £0) and this week is no exception. Obviously working at office means i've become even MORE addicted to shoes, though not completely sure on the rules for discount, but I know i'll be making the most of it. Also in my outfit of the week is the peter pan collar dress version of the Max C skirt i featured earlier this week which is just the prettiest thing and on sale, fingers crossed it stays available until my loan is through.


Max C Dress 
£35 ASOS.com

Marthas Prairie Heels
Office £72

What do you think? I'm pretty much in love with these shoes, they're just so unique and summery! Fingers crossed they'll be appearing in an outfit post in the near future.

Love Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment