Saturday 2 July 2011

Short Shorts

Jumper: ASOS
Shorts: Topshop
Bag: Chelsea Girl @ River Island
Shoes: Office
Rings: Ebay

I know, I know i'm totally addicted to these shoes but they're just so wearable! I literally cannot seem to find an outfit that they don't go with. Feeling a bit under the weather these past two days so treated myself to a little retail therapy, thanks to the dear mother, and got myself a pretty new Barbour jacket that I'll put up on my next outfit post. I've also pretty much finished my Benicassim shopping which is rather exciting, I can't wait to get my tan on! And these shorts are the final addition, they're lovely and comfy but can only be worn without tights on holiday, they're a little too short for the everyday! Hope you're all having a lovely weekend

Love Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment