Sunday 24 July 2011

You Are My Sunshine

As I may have mentioned before, I  recently went to Benicassim Festival for the second year running and again it did not disappoint. This time I felt a lot more prepared knowing what I need and don't need to take along with me. With temperatures in the high twenties it's a whole different experience to any UK festival, plus the fact you're camping for a week. So here's my top must haves for any festival, especially those abroad.


I highly recommend it, it's a holiday and festival all rolled into one!


1 - Aztec Vest, Primark. Great beach cover up and right on the tribal trend.
2 - Leather Feather Head Tie, Miss Selfridge. Any festival must have.
3 - Pink Aztec Bandeau Dress, Topshop, Circle Sunglasses, H&M. I love this dress and for just £18 it's a fashion steal.
4 - Tribal Bikini, Topshop. I bought this in the sale, it's such a lovely pattern and a lovely shape for someone of my size.
5 -  Earplugs. I couldn't live without these with music ending at around 6am it's easier to get some peaceful sleep this way.
6 - Wipes, Simple Suncream, hand gel. A trio of must haves, simples new sun care is great for those with sensitive skin.
7 -  Hand Tissues, Eye Mask. Both are also vital for any festival goer, no one wants to be caught short in a portaloo!
8 -  Tassle waistcoat, Primark. Tassles are everyone on the festival scene and this is an absolutely perfect accessory.
9 - Purple frayed denim shorts, ASOS. These are just so cute and go with anything! Plus they're lightweight.
10 - Angel Halo & Wand Set,  Poundland. Everyone loves a bit of fancy dress and this is perfect for just a pound.
11 - Pantene 2in1, Espadrilles, New Look. As much as I hate espadrilles these were so comfy for the evenings.
12 - Feather Print Sheer Loose Fit Top, New Look. Gorgeous print and lightweight material great for the heat.
13 - Floral Headband, Miss Selfridge. A festival classic!
14 - Floral Ruffle Bandeau Bikini, Debenhams. Never thought of looking here for a bikini but there were loads of choice.
15 -  Wind up Torch, 99p Disposable Camera. For those un-deleteable great festival moments to laugh at. 

Apologies for the weird picture, seems to be very few where i'm not looking wasted/in fancy dress.


Overall I had the most amazing time, I didn't want to come home!
Hope you're all having a lovely summer

Love Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment