Sunday 29 July 2012

Week Round Up



Jacket:sample//body:Urban Outfitters//Trousers:Topshop//Flatforms:Office//Necklace:Topshop

1- This outfit I still can't make up my mind about, I just wore it when chilling out doing bits and bobs & threw the flatforms on for the pic, however I just can't decide if it's too bland! Think such beautiful trousers (a birthday present from my lovely friends) need some more exciting things to go with them, maybe a little retro look could work well. Will have to have a play around I think!
2- If  you follow me on Instagram/Twitter you will see that I pretty much instantly spent my lovely birthday money on Topshop.com this week, which made me a very happy girl! Will be sure to blog the outfits I got in the next week, I made sure that I bought bits that would see me right through until Christmas, as with this awful excuse for a summer there didn't seem much point in buying anything too summery anyway!
3- As with probably most of the nation I was watching the Olympics opening ceremony Friday and absolutely loved it! Danny Boyle did not let us down, my fave part has to be the Queen & James Bond, what an amazing moment & of course being a HP geek the giant Voldemort tribute was amazing. 
4- When scrolling through the Topshop website I came across the beaut Factory Girl trend section that I absolutely adored, the very classic pieces with a retro sixties edge are right up my street, and half the trend ended up in my wish list! However, when having a look through the lookbook I came across the roll neck and was strangely finding myself wanting one, although their one was sleeveless which was a little too avant guarde for me, I have found a long sleeve version for £9 on ASOS and just can't decided whether to take the plunge or not! Would love to hear your opinion on the matter, should I bring back the roll neck? Or leave it where history left it? Decisions... 


Hope you all had a lovely weekend & have a good monday! Emma xx

2 comments:

  1. lovely outfit, those trousers are beautiful!
    i think you should bring back the roll neck! i have a lightweight jersey black one from warehouse and they look really sweet with high waisted skirts in winter!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  2. These trousers are lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete