Monday 6 August 2012

Candy Shop

 
Mad Hatters Tea Party VM for Vivienne Westwood @ Selfridges


Yummy cocktails from a jam jar! 







Today I finally managed to make some time to go shopping in Selfridges with the boy to spend the voucher he got me for my birthday, which was lots of fun! We spent the morning mooching around Selfridges vast amounts of clothing and accessories and I decided that it was time to replace my rather old and tired purse for a pretty new one, when this gorgeous candy coloured Miu Miu caught my eye and I knew it was the one! We then ventured to Meat Liqour, that I've heard quite a lot about so we decided to give it a go and it was ah-maaazing! Luckily there was no queue so that made it a lot more pleasant, along with the punk style decor, American south music and dingy lighting the place is a hot spot for 'cool kids', but we loved it. The food was delish and at a reasonable (for just off Oxford Street!) price of £8 for a burger we were sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment