Eeeek how has Christmas suddenly snuck up so quickly? Not long left to do your shopping, unless you're a christmas eve madness kind of shopper, but if you're still left struggling what to get those special guys in your life, I always find shopping for men harder than anyone else - there's only so many years you can give your Dad socks before he starts to get offended, here's a lowdown of some fab gifts for guys.
1. Babyliss for Men Super Groomer £60 - If your man is anything like mine and Movember has stayed slightly longer than you had hoped, then this is the gift for you. What girl doesn't like her man to have some sexy stubble and this will make sure it doesn't end up him having a beard to rival Santa.
2. Nike Free Run 2 £79.99 - I bought a pair of these myself for the Race for Life earlier this summer (in pink obvs) and little did I know they were going to be the next 'it' trainer to own, apparently anyway. Although I would never wear mine unless on a (very rare) run, they are damn comfy and pretty nice to look at.
3. Call of Duty: Ghosts from £49.99 - Don't ask me to explain what it is, why they love it so much or the plot of it, all I know is that when he's playing this I have free reign on ASOS so it's a win win really.
4. David Beckham H&M Boxers £7.99 - I think when we all saw those behind the scenes shots of Becks modelling his range these all shot to the top of 'what to buy for our boyfriends' list. Yummy.
5. Lonely Planet's 1000 Ultimate Adventures £15.99 - If your guy is the adventurous type then this is the book for him, all sorts of ideas to get up to in the great outdoors, could also result is some fun trips for the both of you!
6. Engraved Cuff Links £29.50 - A great 'Dad' gift, if he's a smart guy then these cuff links will give him the edge over the rest of them in the office and then can be engraved with his initials to give them a real unique edge.
7. River Island Ombre Jumper £30.00 - Everyone needs a nice cosy winter jumper and this thick knit is perfect for snuggling into, I wonder how long it would take before ending up in our wardrobes instead?
8. Aspinal Leather IPad Mini Case £150 - Treat your man to a gorgeous and stylish case for his Ipad, this is a great modern alternative to a lovely notebook (who actually writes anymore?) And most Aspinal products can be monogrammed which is a nice touch.
9. Bellfield Beanie Hat £12.99 - Perfect for your little brother to stop him freezing to death in snowball fights, and it has a lovely speckled detail to keep him look stylish too.
10. Happy Socks £8.00 - Well, why change the habit of a lifetime? Least these are pretty socks...