Wednesday 6 January 2010

It's freshhh

New Year, new beginnings. Christmas was actually rather lovely this year, relaxed and simple. Got some lovely gifts from the fam, Digital SLR (yummy), Bobby Brown mascara and eyeliner, Ipod touch amoungst other mini things.

Unfortunatley I missed the majority of the sales because I had a chest infection and after recovering I attempted to find some last minute gems but was mostly unsuccessful, very disappointing. But I did manage to find a rather lovely NYE outfit which I was very happy with, a sci-fi shouldered top, striped topshop (sale) skirt, topshop pink love heart tights, matching pink bag and massive heel shoe/boots.

I've also begun fake tanning for the first time using:


Ambre Solaire Tanning Mist
Boots, £10.99

It is just a god send! So easy to use, just spray all over and wait a few minutes to dry. It's not sticky or messy and i've had no problems with streaking or being too orange! Beautiful. But, that was only the start of my beauty booty that I bought in return for finding nothing clothing-wise in the jan sales...
Almond Body Scrub
The Body Shop, £5.00 (sale)
Used just before fake tanning means less streaks and smells yum!


L'Oreal Elvive Damage Care Hair Masque
Boots, £3.99
Used about 3 times a week makes my hair feel much silkier.

Elle Macpherson 'Bare' Gift Set
Boots, £7.50 (sale)
Not exctly this set, but it did include all bath/shower/moistursing
products you'll ever need small enough for a weekend away. Perfect!


Looks like i'll be needing these after all the awful snow! Skin & hair disaster.







No comments:

Post a Comment