Monday 19 April 2010

And so it begins

Festival time!
Coachella kicked off the festival season this year and I can't even put into words how excited seeing the pictures made me, only 3 months until i'm off to sunny Benicassim Festival in Spain.
I have been slowly (much to my bank balances dismay) been building up my summer wardrobe during the past few weeks and am generally getting quite happy with what I have.
A few more floral tea dresses/playsuits here and a some faby slouchy tees there & i shall be finished.
Will provide full on pictures of my summer wardrobe very soon, as well as top high street swim wear, all of which will be suitable for my family trip to Itlay, festivaling in Spain and backpacking around Europe. 
Might be a tough one.
In the meantime, Coachella :)

Whitney Port sporting some fabulous printed cycling shorts.

Playsuit, be mine?

Honey B in sexy shorts & casual tee for a easy festival fashion

Katy Perry looking boho beautiful in a tassled dress & gladiators

Agy showing off her new chopped off hair do.
(not to my taste i'm afraid) but love the 80's style outfit.

Not many could pull of a halter neck tye dye dress but Kate Bosworth looks lush

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment