Monday 19 April 2010

Happy New Week

After having such a wonderful weekend back home in Essex it feels quite sad to be back at work in London.
However I shall fill you in on the little wonders I got hold of this weekend.


Maybelline Falsies Mascara
£5.99 (on offer) Sainsbury's
Literally gives me AMAZING long lashes, 
volume isn't great but the length is just beautiful & 
the curved brush makes it even easier to apply.
Recommend!

Orange One Shoulder Playsuit
£35.00 Miss Selfrige
Didn't have a picture of it online so here it is on myself
I literally love this & will be wearing it at EVERY opportunity.

Got some lovely Jewellery from H&M as well for a fraction of the price in the other high street stores (ahem, Topshop) & it was all really cute.
No pictures of those i'm afraid but get down there & you can see for yourself!


E x

No comments:

Post a Comment