Tuesday 4 January 2011

New Year, New Start

Finally going to get my butt into gear and start updating this regularly (basically need to just stop being so lazy!)

Anyways, I hope you all had a lovely christmas and super new years. I know I did! (:

As my new loan is about to come through I decided to spend the last of my old loan on a little ASOS shopping spree, of course nothing I wanted was in the sale so ended up spending more than I had wanted but what can you do! While browsing the site I came across their delicious new trend All American Girl which had me come over all girly and feminine again, after a winter of rock chic looks and hard biker boots.






Aren't they just the cutest pictures? And i've got serious hair envy right now! The full collection is even more gorgeous, filled with girlie patterns and shapes and delicate, ice cream colours. 

And here's what I treated myself to.

Floral Skater Dress
£36.00 ASOS
All American Girl Collection

60's Style Black Lace Skater Dress
£38.00
ASOS

Robot Long Chain Necklace
£10.00
ASOS

I'm also debating on getting a few pairs of over the knee socks as i'm starting to accumulate a stupid amount of shorts which go really well with the socks, however i'm only 5 foot 4 so don't want to look any shorter than I already am!

What's on your new year, new look must have list?

E xx

1 comment:

  1. Really cute blog - love these pictures!
    I'm now following, hope you can do the same :)

    http://amyssecretcloset.blogspot.com/
    Xx

    ReplyDelete