Sunday 6 March 2011

Nobody's perfect

My outfit for my Company Magazine interview (a bit late I know but i'm terribly lazy) I'm wearing a whole host of fabulous goodies here, a bunch of little gems that I was so proud of myself for finding! The blazer was only £20 and the leather look cream skirt only £25! But my faveee bargain is the loafers, which are around £100 in store but I nabbed them in a charity shop for £3! Goes to show you should defo go rummaging in those charity shops cause you never know what you'll find.

Blazer: Bershka
Sleeveless cotton shirt: Topshop
Skirt: Blanco
Belt: Beyond Retro
Loafers: Russell&Bromley (charity shop bargain)
 


Today I stumbled on someone amazing pictures that I can honestly say I actually fell in love with. Annie Leibovitz has created a set of "Disney Dreams" image portraits and they are literally the most beautiful things i've ever ever seen, my fave being Penelope Cruz as Belle from Beauty and the Beast (mainly because it's my favourite Disney movie). Here's a selection of the best in my opinion:










Aren't they just amazing?!

Emma xxx

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your outfit, fabulous dah-ling xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the outfit, you look fab. I hope the interview went well.

    Sadie x

    http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Jealous of those shoes!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete