Monday 25 April 2011

Trend Alert

Hope you all had a lovely Easter and gorged on lots of yummy eggs! I had a beautiful weekend in Cambridge full of sunshine, picnics and a cheeky river boat ride. As Joey Essex would say, reem! ;)
Now although I can't seem to manage my own LookBook page (i'm yet to add one look...I feel the competition is too high) I am a total addict. And recently i've been noticing a high number of skater/pleated skirts lurking about in the top hyped looks. I think they're perfect for the summer and easily styled in a girlie/tomboy/rock chic/geek chic look, anything you fancy really. Plus they're everywhere on the high street! Here's my top LookBooks pics:






Here's a few of my top picks that I found:


Max C @ ASOS.com
£20.00 (sale)
Gorgeous girlie salmon colour pleated skirt
Tulip  Print Vintage Look Flippy Skirt
£32.00 Topshop
I love anything floral and this is just too cute to resist



Kiss Me Quick Vintage Boutique Vintage Paisley Skirt
£15.00
The ladies on this site sell amazing vintage 
finds at equally amazing prices! Be quick, it sells out super fast


Burnt Orange Cotton Flippy Skirt
£30.00 ASOS.com
Perfect to get bang on the brights trend this summer, 
clash or pair with neutrals if you're feeling not so brave!

The thing I love most about all of these skirts is their ability to go with anything, whatever the occasion/weather/mood, your skirt is bound to freshen up your wardrobe this summer. Plus with mid-season sales beginning soon, there's no excuse not to invest (:  (thank god for student loans)

Love Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment