Wednesday 17 August 2011

Technologically Unable

Sorry I haven't posted in an absolute age, my MacBook charger has broken so I am laptopless *cries*.


Just a quick post about my Lust List.


I think most of the high street have really pulled through this Autumn/Winter, churning out some lovely pieces in great colours, i'm especially loving River Island's stuff, which is a definite first as i'm never usually a great fan. But their skirts, jumpers and shorts are just amazing this season, something you have to check out.


I adore this jumpsuit (it looks a lot better on I promise) and the vintage style print. It also comes in petite which means it will fit the shorter girl, me! I intend on buying it very soon and so you can see just how pretty it is.


Miss Selfridge Jumpsuit
£45.00


Office 'Always and Forever' heel
£85.00
ASOS Felt Trilby
£20.00


Beyond Retro Vintage Belt 
£12.00


Will post up a new outfit pic when I have my beloved Macbook back/


Love Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment