Saturday 17 September 2011

Before the fashion week frenzy

Apologies for my absence, i've just moved into my new home and have been cut off from the online world for a good few weeks now (i've never watched my SATC boxset so many times in such a short space of time).


I'm at the moment mid way through a short internship with Blow PR for London Fashion Week, will post some pictures when it's all done and dusted of my favourite shows we've been working on, but before that i'm going to share my All Saints love in i've recently been expericing. Interning for Fashion Week equals a wardrobe of black, black and more black so i've been scouring the high street for some edgy, fashion week worthy black clothing and of course was automatically drawn to All Saints (though their prices do make me want to walk out straight away). Here's what i'm lusting over from their A/W 11 collection, most of which I won't be affording but hey a girl can always dream!


 Delphia Cardigan £85.00
Maera Boot £165.00

 Chareau Ring £35.00
Embellished Python Skirt  £165.00

 Char Jumper £120.00

 Jagger Godiva Jumper £85.00
Pious L/s Maxi Dress £60.00


Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment