Monday 23 January 2012

Studs Galore

Velvet top: Topshop, Shorts: Levis Vintage, Belt: Topshop, 
Shirt: Brick Lane market, Brogues: Russell & Bromley



So I finally handed in my Uni project that I've been having to do during my placement, so it was a tad of a mad rush finishing everything off last week hence being a tad MIA. So here's an outfit from last week, the shirt underneath my velvet t-shirt is one of my favourite buys from recent months from Brick Lane and was about a tenner and it literally goes with anything, I also have a bit of a thing for studs (probably harking back to the scene-kid days of studded belts). I'm really sad for this to be my last week at Tatler, i've had such a lovely time and really enjoyed working with the fashion team there, not to mention the weekly Conde Nast job advertisements that go around every week that i'm furiously applying to in the hope of securing myself an ACTUAL PAID JOB (I should be so lucky!). Hope you had a lovely weekend & getting up this morning wasn't too horrendous!

No comments:

Post a Comment