Saturday 4 February 2012

Baby it's cold outside


Shirt: Dorothy Perkins, Jumper: Urban Outfitters, Jeggings: Primark, 
Socks: Topshop, Brogues: Russell & Bromley

(sorry for the still rubbish quality pictures, I promise I will use a real camera soon!)

Apologies for being MIA, I went skiing for a week the day after my Tatler placement finished so have been busy, busy. And yes that's right, me who can't even be bothered to walk to the local shop on most days let alone venture anywhere near the gym, actually went skiing and had a lovely time. Granted the first two days were spent either walking down the mountain or crying, I actually ended up quite a swanky skier. Of course I am lying, I looked mostly like Bambi on ice but I thought I looked amazing slipping down the slopes at about half the speed of the 5 year olds taking up the rest of the mountain, but hey ho! Because I believe no one looks cool when it's freezing cold on the slopes, nor in the evening after a bit drunk and very red faced, here's an outfit picture that got left behind from my time at Tatler rather than one of me looking very silly in my 16 layers and goggles the size of my entire face!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend, whatever you may be up to! Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment