Tuesday 19 June 2012

Lust List

After reigniting my love for Olivia Palermo I have begun to get obsessed with the NYC preppy look this summer, which for the most part seems to be working well with the unreliable British weather (shorts are a staple in this will it/won't it rain uncertainty). But also means i'm spending far too much money on clothes when I'm not planning on working this summer, wah. But alas here's my top preppy picks this week for when I win the lottery. 

Heeled Ballet Pumps/Topshop/£20/Sale!

Tie dye jeans/ASOS/£28

Orange Blazer/Topshop/£110

Plain tee/Topshop/£14

Tan Flats/Topshop/£35

Boucle shorts/Topshop/£38

Waterfall jacket/Topshop/£55
(I was so close to buying this today, i'm now weeping that I turned it down)

Tribal necklace/Zara/£17.99

Nude bag/Zara/£39.99

Full yellow skirt/ASOS/£45

Sigh, what pretty things!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment