Tuesday 3 July 2012

Fashion Cupboard Lust Haves

Jumper:Sunspel//Shirt:Sunspel//Necklace:ASOS//Shorts:ASOS

Jumper:American Apparel//Bag:Moschino//Shorts: Red Valentino

Close up of Moschino Bag, Swoon!

Not so Lust have but more a LOL from Kurt Geiger, 
can see these on Emma Bunton circa 1995

Skirt&dress:Math

Selection of pretty structural pieces

Dress: Stella McCartney, Scuba Chic


Shirt: Equipment

I found love in this jacket! from Math

Jacket:Cos//Trousers: J Crew - I will be saving for these beauties!

Working in a fashion cupboard is a blessing but also a curse, seeing beautiful things come in every day knowing they are far out of my price range is a little disheartening! Sigh, one day! However, this doesn't mean I can't dream so if I had a magazine editors budget I would have snapped these up in an instant. As far as I can tell these are AW12 pieces so should be in stores around September...Got a few months to save those pennies then! Hope you're having a good week!

Love Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment