Thursday 9 August 2012

Pleather


SHIRT:Topshop//SKIRT:River Island//BELT:Urban Outfitters//PURSE:Miu Miu//SHOES:Russell&Bromley//SOCKS:Topshop//NECKLACE:Forever 21

I wore this outfit to go for drinks with my friends (honestly I do more than just go drinking!) and didn't really realise it at the time but I actually look a little bit like i'm going back to school... Anyway, I don't often wear my denim shirt because I actually find it really hard to go with things, plus the fact it's supposed to be 'oversized' which I find always makes me look like i'm a kid wearing my mums clothes! Rest of this week is going to be spent working and getting things together for Kuala Lumpar & Borneo packing for which I leave next week & I cannot wait! Will be an interesting trip, anyone been before? Tips would be muchly appreciated!

Love Emma xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my I love your Buddha! And a very lovely outfit, I'm a fan of the skirt.
    X

    PS. There's no way to follow your blog on your page :(

    ReplyDelete