Monday 10 September 2012

Fashion Week











Although I did get some tickets for LFW, i'm still undecided whether to go or not, what with dissertation work to catch up on and working SO much at the moment it just seems like a lot of effort when I can watch it all online! (lazy fashion student, I know).  With the AW lines just dropping there's some lovely pieces around at the moment, including the divineee Reiss dress on day 4 that I just adore as it can be dressed up or down in any style you fancy, though it definitely looks like it needs to be tried on before buying. I also managed to sneak in the new tweed Mulberry Lily on day 3 that i'm umming and uhhing about to buy with my birthday Selfridges voucher... it's a toss up between that or saving for a few weeks to splurge on the suede ink tassel bag.. decisions! 
Sorry for being a little MIA, as I said i've been working loads so hardly ventured anywhere in anything other than my work uniform since getting back from Borneo (which was paradise on earth BTW!). I'm back to uni in a couple of weeks, which i've mixed feelings about, but at least my outfits will be a little more interesting. 

Hope you're having a good start to the week!

Love Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment