Monday 25 March 2013

Be Mine..


1.  Retro Bikini Topshop
2. Bag  Ebay
3. Ring Set ASOS 
4. Floral Dress ASOS 
5. Lip Stick In "Coy" Topshop 
6. Neon Lace Skirt Topshop 
7. Ice Cream Necklace Ted Baker 

Hello! After a much needed time away, I've come back to blogging. Now uni is almost coming to an end I will be having more time on my hands (probably more than I even know what to do with) so I can actually blog again without feeling terrible! Anyhoo, here's some pretty things I'm liking at the moment, a couple of bits I spotted on some YouTubers blogs, the amazing Celine copy bag was mentioned by the lovely Alix from I Covet Thee and the floral ASOS dress by Zoella. I'm hoping these summery styles will encourage summery, or at least spring, weather!
Anything catching your eye? 

No comments:

Post a Comment