Saturday 6 April 2013


1. Coco Butter Moisturizing Body Oil. Having spoken in my last post about how I wanted to try the body oil I decided to make the most of my £25 voucher and Boots 3 for 2 and give it a go. It's a really weird sensation as its obviously really wet but so much drier than a moisturiser, if that makes any sense!  It did leave my skin lovely a soft though, but will just take some getting used to I think.

2. Smashbox Halo Long Wear Blush in Peachy Dream. I don't think I've ever spent £23 on a blusher but the lady suckered me in and I really did feel I should try something other than my go to Mac blush. This is a really lovely colour and the powdery texture means it goes on beautifully, it's just not one to take travelling as it goes everywhere!

3. Sally Hansen Nail Varnish Remover. This one is specifically for dry, brittle nails and as mine are always flaking and breaking I was hoping this would sort me out. Apart from that it pretty much does what it says on the tin.

4. Clarins Daily Energizer Cream. This was a repurchase having first bought this just after Christmas with another voucher, and although I really do object to spending £20 on such a teeny jar it makes my skin feel lovely and did last me about 3 months because you don't need to use much at all. Plus it really sorted my skin out and makes it look all bright and dewy. 

5. Essie Nailpolish in Tart Deco. I love Essie nail polishes, they are such gorgeous colours and seem to stay really well and I just couldn't resist this lovely summery orange colour. 

6. Nude Magique CC Cream. I thought I'd give this a go as I fancied trying a BB cream and this promised everything a BB cream does but with added ability to either help redness, fatigue or dullness. I went for the anti-redness and at first it's a patchy green colour then fades into a foundation colour, I found it to be a tad dark (from what I can see you can't choose a shade) but after a bit of rubbing in it does fade. Not entirely sold just yet though...

7. Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara. This was a total revelation  I am totally sold on this mascara. It concentrates solely on volume and the formula isn't too wet or thick making it really easy to apply and it  stays true to claims of 'no flake', plus it's only a tenner!

Any of you guys thinking of trying any of these?

Emma x


1 comment:

  1. I love Thick & Fast- I have 2/3 tubes of it on the go at the moment (mascara hoarder) x

    January Girl ♥

    ReplyDelete