Monday 8 April 2013

I know it's a bit late, but better late than never! Here's a few bits and bobs that I have been loving for the last month:

1. Morrocanoil Light Hydrating Mask. I've been an avid fan of Morrocanoil for a few years now, having constantly got really dry and damaged hair naturally then add on the fact I seem to always be doing awful things to it, my hair is now in a pretty sorry state. But this stuff is amazing, the price tag can be off putting and I did wonder if I was just paying for the name but nothing else makes my hair quite so soft and smooth and also actually repairs the damage rather than just masking it. 

2. Nude Purify Cleansing Wash. As I mentioned already I love this stuff, it smells so fresh and floraly that you just know it's doing wonders for your skin, plus it leaves my face feeling all smooth and lovely. One of the best cleansers I've come across.

3. Parisian Chic by Ines De La Fresange. If you follow me on Twitter you may be aware that I'm currently writing a book about fashion internships for my final uni project and it's pretty much killing me. But this book has probably been one of my biggest inspirations in terms of design, it's just so pretty! I love the cute illustrations and the sketchbook feel of it, plus it teaches you how to be a tres chic Parisian, so gorgeous. 

4. Laura Mercier Concealer. This stuff is so creamy and lovely it almost seems a shame to only be using it under my eyes, but it works wonders for dark circles and as a constant face rubber (that sounds dirty but it's not I promise) I can say it even stays on all day which is nice. 

5. Laura Gravestock 'Love' Ring.* Laura very nicely gifted me this gorgeous ring and I pretty much haven't taken it off since she sent it to me. It' so dainty and delicate plus it actually fits my child sized fingers. 


Anything that you're loving this week? 

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment