Friday 27 May 2011

That Hippy Feeling

This season is all about the seventies, big hair, big wedges, big hats and big sunglasses and I am loving it. Wondering round the high street and i'm finding myself drawn to flowing hippy maxi skirts, round John Lennon style sunglasses and vintage inspired floral prints (well I've always loved those but now I have even more reason to). Having received this months ASOS magazine it is literally full to the brim of seventies style looks and I am literally in love. Although some bits I can't seem to actually find on the website yet, I'm pretty sure they will be available soon so I'll keep checking (is every few hours too much?).


Here's a few seventies inspired images and ways to achieve the look yourself (:














Look One



ASOS Fedora Hat
£25.00

ASOS stripe crop tee
£8.00 (sale)



Topshop Sand Maxi Skirt
£40.00

Office Wysteria Wedge
£65.00

ASOS Peace Sign Necklace
£10.00


Look Two

Orange Shirt Pins & Needles @ Urban Outfitters
£55.00


Miss Selfridge Skirt
£28.00

Urban Outfitters Suede Heels
£115.00
Topshop Round Sunglasses
£22.00

Look 3

Floral Vintage Dress Kiss Me Quick Boutique
£25.00

Chockers Wedges
£32.00

River Island Wrap Head Scarf
£5.99

Skull 'Pirates of the Caribbean' Ring


Hope this inspires you to release your inner Hippy!

Love Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment