Sunday 8 January 2012

French Fancy





Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I have throughly enjoyed week one at Tatler so far, it's interesting and challenging and of course glamourous and i actually get to do things that are useful and everyone is so lovely to work with that i'm not sure I want it to finish (minus the fact the pay is nil and expenses are just about breaking me even!) Apologies for the rubbish picture quality, I don't have a tripod for my camera and taking it on my mac is so quick and easy when taking pictures at 8am! This outfit was greatly complimented, mostly because of the hat which is my new favourite thing, with my charity shop fave Russell & Bromley loafers. My straighteners have broken (cry!) so the hat will be coming in handy until GHD send my repaired ones back to me which can't come any sooner as i'm living life looking like a poodle, which isn't great when working at a fashion magazine! 

Anyone with any tips on what to do with short hair & no straighteners would be greatly appreciated!

Love Emma xx

2 comments: