Wednesday 8 February 2012

Little bit of inspiration

Trousers: ASOS £35, Shirt: Equipment at net-a-porter £335, Clutch Miu Miu at net-a-porter £450, 
Heels: Topshop £68, Ring: YSL at net-a-porter £165

Rather than post up another hazy outfit picture (tomorrow will be the day I take a proper camera picture, i have promised myself!) I decided to have a little play on photoshop and show the outfit I would most like this week, inspired by a pretty Marilyn Monroe picture I came across. These ASOS gingham trousers I have been wanting for weeks now, but funds and the unsure notion as to whether or not I carry off such a bright pattern has stopped me so for now I'm just window shopping! Oh, and I know the ring may not exactly go, but I seriously need an Arty ring in my life so badly right now I had to sneak it in there.

Hope you're all having a lovely week. Emma xxx

1 comment: