Friday 2 August 2013

July Favourite


I know you're normally supposed to give a big old list of things that have been your favourite, but if I had nothing else in my skincare regime other than this I would probably be pretty darn happy, which is why it's taking centre stage this month. Although at the pricer end of things this is the best cleanser I have ever come across and I'm annoyed I even bothered with any other cleanser when I could've technically saved money by getting this in the first place rather than faffing with others that I have just left my skin in all sorts of messes (see, already justified the heftier price tag there for you!). 

The smell of this stuff is just amazing, you can just tell there's no nasty chemicals or anything that's going to make your skin feel all tight and sore and it's really creamy texture with small crystals makes it so easy to apply. 

All you do is after a long day you take a tiny amount, about the size of a 10p coin, and rub gently on top of all your make-up and get those little beads working deep into your pores. After a minute or so, grab the muslin cloth that comes with the cleanser and run it under a very hot tap, leaving on your face for five seconds as you breath in the gorgeous smell, like your own mini aromatherapy facial! Once you've done that three times, pop the cloth under cold water and rub the rest of the cleanser off and voila, perfectly clean and glowing skin.  So even though it is a little pricey, I have used it almost everyday for a couple of months and as I'm being super careful on limiting the amount I use I am about half way through it, which doesn't make it half bad cost wise. Let me know if you're going to be trying this out soon too!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment