Sunday 11 August 2013

Lust List


1. Having recently seen Vanessa Hudgens popping up on the Motel Instagram wearing their vintage paisley jumpsuit (also available on ASOS in case you're wondering) I've made it my mission to find a cool jumpsuit that will hopefully not dwarf my 5,3 frame. I think the pattern on this is just so pretty, a bit vintage without looking too fussy and can be worn really easily especially on my upcoming holiday.

2. With all the blogger/press buzz around this new offering from Mr Jacobs you have got to have been living under a rock to have not heard about it (or just not be that into perfume happenings, whatevs). Before I'd even had a whiff I wanted this perfume, just because I have fallen in love with the bottle, but I did manage to get a test when perusing my local Debenhams and boy is it yummy. As it suggests it's not quite as floral as his others with a distinct sweetness to it but it's just as summery and feminine as you would imagine. Think a trip at the Airport Duty Free is beckoning...

3. I can't seem to help but love boots. In any shape, style or colour I think I am officially an addict and although I had been trying to steer clear of this 90's fashion revival we've got going on I just can't help but be sucked in. I just think these with some skinny jeans, slouchy tee and denim shirt would look pretty cool, and they're weather appropriate!

4. As a person with the hands the size of a 12 year old, I find buying rings a difficult process mostly as they just never fit. However, for just a fiver I'd be willing to endure the constant battle of ring vs. finger as this is just too pretty. It's the right balance between trashy cocktail ring and vintage gem and I think it would be a great everyday bit of glam.

5. If the past two AW season collections are anything to go by, the only colour coat to have this winter is a shade of ice cream. Pinks, lilacs and baby blues are all perfect to hit the trend and the high street has some amazing offerings, like this gorge Zara one. It's the perfect shade of pink and will brighten up any wintery day, yes I know it's only August and I'm already thinking like it's December but I don't think I can resist this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment